The Mobile Solution That’s Simplifying Communication Between Providers, Patients and Family Members
Juggling doctors’ appointments, various medications and monitoring your patients’ vitals can be difficult to manage in an easy, effective and efficient way. When you add in the activities and stressors of daily life it almost seems impossible. That is especially true when you’re trying to stay on top of charting, drop-in family requests, residents’ and clients’ appointments, vitals and medication administration.
Does this sound familiar to you?
One of your newer clients recently turned 83. Your client’s daughter is often travelling for work and is very adamant about when she receives health status updates, which is putting a lot of pressure on your staff.
This client has a long-standing relationship with a cardiologist, a gastroenterologist and a neurologist specializing in Parkinson’s. He is still able to navigate the myriad of health appointments he has in a given week. He has an alarm set on his cell phone that reminds him to take his meds every 4 hours throughout the day.
His daughter does not believe he needs to move into a community but continues to worry about his safety. You wish there was an easier way to communicate services and health status with his daughter to provide her peace of mind, including …
· Assisting him in setting doctor appointments
· Helping him to stay actively in touch with caregivers
· Supporting him in managing a healthy diet as his nutritional needs change
· Ensuring that his medicine alerts are updated to his current condition
· Viewing his vitals as needed
· Getting immediately notified in case of emergency
· Calling emergency services as soon as needed